Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rebellion - Survival and Tournament Nights

Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8825

The Rebellion - Survival and Tournament Nights Empty The Rebellion - Survival and Tournament Nights

Post by Payno Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:02 am

The Rebellion has no set team for Survival nights. The team will be first come first served and it is not possible to 'reserve' a place. It would be helpful if you could confirm on the forum if you are able to play or not as that we I will be able to get a replacement if needed.

I will make the Team at 17:00 GMT in the MK2 Lobby. If I am not around, Padraig will make the team, if he is not around then Yumi will make the team.

If somebody leaves the team during the night then I will try to invite whichever clan member has been waiting to join the longest.

Clan members get priority over all others no matter who they are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rebellion has no set team for Tournament nights. The team will be first come first served and it is not possible to 'reserve' a place. It would be helpful if you could confirm on the forum if you are able to play or not so that we will be able to get a replacement if needed.

Registration for each tournament will take place 30 minutes before the tournament is due to begin. This time will not change as it gives everybody a chance to get in to the team rather than the 6 people who managed to log on the earliest. I will make the Team in the Mei Ling/Elite registration lobby. If I am not around, Padriag will make the team, if he is not around then Yumi will make the team.

Clan members get priority over all other people no matter who they are.

The Rebellion - Survival and Tournament Nights 157m99h

Last edited by Payno/Explicit on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:30 am