Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

    A few new faces to the clan.

    Share
    avatar
    Payno


    Posts : 3079
    Forum Grade Points : 6449
    Location : Bournemouth, UK

    A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Payno on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:58 am

    Firstly, as most of you know already we now have DARKLIQUID with us. Very experienced player and I think he brought the best out of us during his 1st week here with his tactics. Hopefully we will continue to improve with him.

    Yesssssssssssss has joined us aswell. A friend of Franz's who has been helping us out recently and was part of our tournament winning team on Sunday.

    Lastly, 60HZ has also joined the clan. Again he has been helping us out over the past couple of weeks and has impressed lots with his skills and Skype banter. And he has a chicken on his head.

    I will update the roster on the forum to show their contact details shortly.

    Good luck guys.

    Payno Change.


    _______________________

    avatar
    Nooo


    Posts : 181
    Forum Grade Points : 3284
    Location : italia

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Nooo on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:18 am

    Payno wrote:Firstly, as most of you know already we now have DARKLIQUID with us. Very experienced player and I think he brought the best out of us during his 1st week here with his tactics. Hopefully we will continue to improve with him.

    Yesssssssssssss has joined us aswell. A friend of Franz's who has been helping us out recently and was part of our tournament winning team on Sunday.

    Lastly, 60HZ has also joined the clan. Again he has been helping us out over the past couple of weeks and has impressed lots with his skills and Skype banter. And he has a chicken on his head.

    I will update the roster on the forum to show their contact details shortly.

    Good luck guys.

    Payno Change.

    Payno > all (except Rick Astley)

    Thank You!
    avatar
    AtticusValo


    Posts : 1997
    Forum Grade Points : 4444
    Location : Birmingham, Alabama

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by AtticusValo on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:33 pm

    Nooo wrote:
    Payno > all (except Rick Astley)
    Thank You!
    And me shomown


    _______________________

    avatar
    Nooo


    Posts : 181
    Forum Grade Points : 3284
    Location : italia

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Nooo on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:37 pm

    But Rick Astley > you

    Rick's hair > your hair

    avatar
    DARKLIQUID


    Posts : 26
    Forum Grade Points : 3077

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by DARKLIQUID on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:34 pm

    tbh jamie (60hz) is jst legendary on skype not as good as dinger cod and exo when there in the same convo u would cry from the lolz
    avatar
    Payno


    Posts : 3079
    Forum Grade Points : 6449
    Location : Bournemouth, UK

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Payno on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 pm

    We will swap him for one of those 3 when we get bored with him then!


    _______________________

    avatar
    DARKLIQUID


    Posts : 26
    Forum Grade Points : 3077

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by DARKLIQUID on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:01 am

    no u need all 3 of them together other wise its not as good although mike and ste or mike and dinger are good
    but all 3 together is epic
    avatar
    Payno


    Posts : 3079
    Forum Grade Points : 6449
    Location : Bournemouth, UK

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Payno on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:42 am

    2 more new faces to the clan:

    Maximilian and Dominatore.

    Welcome guys! Change.


    _______________________


    Maximilian


    Posts : 6
    Forum Grade Points : 3015

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Maximilian on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:07 am

    Payno wrote:2 more new faces to the clan:

    Maximilian and Dominatore.

    Welcome guys! Change.

    Hi, and thanks for the invitation to join!
    avatar
    Padraig


    Posts : 1535
    Forum Grade Points : 5236
    Location : Your base with a destab :O

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Padraig on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:27 am

    Welcome! B1


    _______________________


    Hasta la Victoria Siempre
    avatar
    Zoli


    Posts : 1437
    Forum Grade Points : 5043
    Location : Hungary ftw!!!

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Zoli on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:03 pm

    welcome Change.
    avatar
    AtticusValo


    Posts : 1997
    Forum Grade Points : 4444
    Location : Birmingham, Alabama

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by AtticusValo on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:35 pm

    HELLO


    _______________________

    avatar
    Payno


    Posts : 3079
    Forum Grade Points : 6449
    Location : Bournemouth, UK

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Payno on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:31 am

    Maximilian wrote:
    Payno wrote:2 more new faces to the clan:

    Maximilian and Dominatore.

    Welcome guys! Change.

    Hi, and thanks for the invitation to join!

    You are welcome.

    Feel free to post whatever in this forum and let us know when you can play survival and stuff.

    You can find all our PSN and Skype addresses in the roster section aswell (we all use Skype when playing).

    http://rclan.forumactif.org/clan-roster-member-details-and-introductions-f10/the-rebellion-roster-t474.htm


    _______________________

    avatar
    Rikku
    Bellend - Banned User
    Bellend - Banned User

    Posts : 60
    Forum Grade Points : 3095
    Location : Paris

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Rikku on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:15 am

    I d like to say, i no like Maximilian. He s a coward, and this bother me much in game.
    Im sorry but, running away when Rikku cleans the path or not being able to use codec (which is meant for this) to tell her there are enemies, and then let her die like a shit, is not very nice team work =)
    Also, not covering her to have her die to then take the target, is not nice at all =D
    Ah! Sorry but it's true.
    avatar
    Rikku
    Bellend - Banned User
    Bellend - Banned User

    Posts : 60
    Forum Grade Points : 3095
    Location : Paris

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Rikku on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am

    Yh well, i understand it could be boring me moaning but, for a team that pretend having tactics and such a great team work, this was sick of him yesterday :/

    O_O i could swear Pas had posted sumthin here, where is it now?
    avatar
    AtticusValo


    Posts : 1997
    Forum Grade Points : 4444
    Location : Birmingham, Alabama

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by AtticusValo on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 am

    You really know how to make friends don't you >_>


    _______________________

    avatar
    Padraig


    Posts : 1535
    Forum Grade Points : 5236
    Location : Your base with a destab :O

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Padraig on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:48 am

    Rikku wrote:Yh well, i understand it could be boring me moaning but, for a team that pretend having tactics and such a great team work, this was sick of him yesterday :/

    O_O i could swear Pas had posted sumthin here, where is it now?

    The Survival thread Rikku??

    Maximilian is cool and always backs me up.


    _______________________


    Hasta la Victoria Siempre
    avatar
    Rikku
    Bellend - Banned User
    Bellend - Banned User

    Posts : 60
    Forum Grade Points : 3095
    Location : Paris

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Rikku on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:11 am

    Idc of him, iz not nice.
    Pad, he never to me. And i dont understand how he backs u up, when he was mostly with me lol.
    avatar
    AtticusValo


    Posts : 1997
    Forum Grade Points : 4444
    Location : Birmingham, Alabama

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by AtticusValo on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:37 am

    Maxi is cool, end of :]
    Your point is invalid


    _______________________

    avatar
    Payno


    Posts : 3079
    Forum Grade Points : 6449
    Location : Bournemouth, UK

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Payno on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:08 am

    What part of 'behave' do you not understand Rikku?

    Banned from forum for 3 days because you are putting off new members.


    _______________________

    avatar
    AtticusValo


    Posts : 1997
    Forum Grade Points : 4444
    Location : Birmingham, Alabama

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by AtticusValo on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:16 am

    Bitch got owned, HARD


    _______________________

    avatar
    Payno


    Posts : 3079
    Forum Grade Points : 6449
    Location : Bournemouth, UK

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Payno on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:23 am

    I dont know what part of this post wasnt understood:

    http://rclan.forumactif.org/news-f1/seriously-t545.htm

    Just to summarise it, if you piss me off, I will get rid of you.


    _______________________

    avatar
    Nooo


    Posts : 181
    Forum Grade Points : 3284
    Location : italia

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Nooo on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:07 am

    Payno wrote:What part of 'behave' do you not understand Rikku?

    Banned from forum for 3 days because you are putting off new members.

    lool

    she does not know how to spam well.
    avatar
    Samurai


    Posts : 355
    Forum Grade Points : 3553
    Location : Sheffield, UK

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Samurai on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:34 am

    Nooo wrote:
    Payno wrote:What part of 'behave' do you not understand Rikku?

    Banned from forum for 3 days because you are putting off new members.

    lool

    she does not know how to spam well.
    lol! trudat
    avatar
    Payno


    Posts : 3079
    Forum Grade Points : 6449
    Location : Bournemouth, UK

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Payno on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:54 pm

    Had enough. Kicked from clan.

    Cant stand the constant complaining in survival and tournament. I cant think of a clan member that you havent argued with in game now.

    I say you are putting off new members then the next thing you do is pick a fight with Cerberus in game. I gave warnings so I cant be any fairer.


    _______________________


    Sponsored content

    Re: A few new faces to the clan.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:52 pm