Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

    Read carefully :D

    Share
    avatar
    FraRPetO


    Posts : 902
    Forum Grade Points : 3597
    Location : Denmark

    Read carefully :D

    Post by FraRPetO on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:30 am

    Get good and get Uncharted 2 Very Happy multiplayer online is awesome Very Happy even i have a shit connection, i play it without a fucking laggy things Very Happy and single player is even more awesome Smile
    avatar
    Nooo


    Posts : 181
    Forum Grade Points : 3256
    Location : italia

    Re: Read carefully :D

    Post by Nooo on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:57 am

    Yeah single player is fantastic... but multyplayer sucks!
    offline> online
    avatar
    FraRPetO


    Posts : 902
    Forum Grade Points : 3597
    Location : Denmark

    Re: Read carefully :D

    Post by FraRPetO on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:39 pm

    Yeah offline > online, but I wouldn't say multiplayer is shit, it's better than MGO at least for me and it has Survival Co-op 3 player Very Happy

    No clan system sucks but it's ok because you don't need one when you can make a party which is much better than clan Very Happy
    avatar
    Nooo


    Posts : 181
    Forum Grade Points : 3256
    Location : italia

    Re: Read carefully :D

    Post by Nooo on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:01 am

    FraRPetO wrote:Yeah offline > online, but I wouldn't say multiplayer is shit, it's better than MGO at least for me and it has Survival Co-op 3 player Very Happy

    No clan system sucks but it's ok because you don't need one when you can make a party which is much better than clan Very Happy


    but you don't really need aim skills online...
    co-op is cool, especially with friends.
    avatar
    FraRPetO


    Posts : 902
    Forum Grade Points : 3597
    Location : Denmark

    Re: Read carefully :D

    Post by FraRPetO on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:53 am

    Who cares if you don't need aiming skills ? I didn't even have aiming skills on MGO, I just had the monster brain Very Happy and a lucky aim
    avatar
    Nooo


    Posts : 181
    Forum Grade Points : 3256
    Location : italia

    Re: Read carefully :D

    Post by Nooo on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:44 am

    FraRPetO wrote:Who cares if you don't need aiming skills ? I didn't even have aiming skills on MGO, I just had the monster brain Very Happy and a lucky aim

    yeah you're right who cares about it, if you like that game?, I just don't like u2 online , i dont know why.
    avatar
    FraRPetO


    Posts : 902
    Forum Grade Points : 3597
    Location : Denmark

    Re: Read carefully :D

    Post by FraRPetO on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:52 am

    because u suck at it like u do on mgo XD
    avatar
    Nooo


    Posts : 181
    Forum Grade Points : 3256
    Location : italia

    Re: Read carefully :D

    Post by Nooo on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:08 am

    FraRPetO wrote:because u suck at it like u do on mgo XD

    si

    Sponsored content

    Re: Read carefully :D

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:04 am