Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Happy new year from Payno!

Payno

Forum Grade Points : 6427

Happy new year from Payno!

Post by Payno on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:29 pm

Before I go any further, yes I am totally tanked. So. Happy new year all!

Just want to say a few words to the people that I have played with over the past year and also a few other guys.

It's been a great year with you guys, not just on MGO but in real life too. The few meet ups that we have had have been wicked and I'm sure a couple more will occur in 2010. Atti, Pad, Zoli, Des, Tauro and Johnny, it was a pleasure meeting you all and you are all top guys and deserve all the best in life.

Atti, you are as funny as hell and bullying Rikku with you was pretty epic. The original combo at it's finest I believe. I wont forget us being in Villa Park with Rikku, noticing that she was close to tears and ignoring her till the game was over so that we didn't miss anything. Football 1st, women 2nd! Your graphics skills are also second to none. None of that google images shit we used to have! You need to handle those drinks a little better though Razz

Zoli, you make Hungary 20 times more epic than it actually is. I spent a great few days with you and your family and I was so grateful for your hospitality. A true gent!

Paddy boy, it's great to have another old fella in the clan to listen to me ramble about these fecking kids that are destroying online gaming! Don't know if I could have coped without you here. Thank you for moderating this forum like a beast and I wish you best of luck with your new venture!

Des, haven't spoken to you in ages for whatever reason but hopefully you still read the odd topic here. Was great meeting you in Birmingham as you seem to have a similar style humour to me (drink, then laugh at something for 5 minutes and then forget what you were actually laughing about). All the best in whatever you are now doing.

Old school clanners, Gabsi-Max Yumi, KSADFOX, Jonar-emo and Yesssss, it's been great being in the same clan as you guys and hopefully we can keep it going for a long while yet.

New clanners, Pyun, Pubic Enemy, Ngizzle, Koopa, I hope you stay for a long while as you are with a great bunch of guys here and you wont find much better.

Others who have come and gone such as Shazuna, Gibbon, Franz and others that I may have forgotten, 2009 was a pleasure and wouldnt have been the same without you for whatever reason.

May 2010 be a great year for The Rebellion and hopefully our new up and coming TRForums community.

All the best, Payno.

AtticusValo

Forum Grade Points : 4422

Re: Happy new year from Payno!

Post by AtticusValo on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:49 pm

Epic post, i love it! Shazuna in the come and GONE section looool xD

And Villa park was ace, Rikku leaving her seat and coming back 5 mins later with tears in her eyes.Then later on trying to microwave raw chicken, christ.

I told you guys before about my drinking, i was playin' yas man, coming out of the toilet with my belt undone was all part of my game Razz

S'all good man, 2010 is gun b k.

Padraig

Forum Grade Points : 5213

Post by Padraig on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:18 am

Payno/Explicit wrote:Before I go any further, yes I am totally tanked. So. Happy new year all!

Just want to say a few words to the people that I have played with over the past year and also a few other guys.

It's been a great year with you guys, not just on MGO but in real life too. The few meet ups that we have had have been wicked and I'm sure a couple more will occur in 2010. Atti, Pad, Zoli, Des, Tauro and Johnny, it was a pleasure meeting you all and you are all top guys and deserve all the best in life.

Atti, you are as funny as hell and bullying Rikku with you was pretty epic. The original combo at it's finest I believe. I wont forget us being in Villa Park with Rikku, noticing that she was close to tears and ignoring her till the game was over so that we didn't miss anything. Football 1st, women 2nd! Your graphics skills are also second to none. None of that google images shit we used to have! You need to handle those drinks a little better though Razz

Zoli, you make Hungary 20 times more epic than it actually is. I spent a great few days with you and your family and I was so grateful for your hospitality. A true gent!

Paddy boy, it's great to have another old fella in the clan to listen to me ramble about these fecking kids that are destroying online gaming! Don't know if I could have coped without you here. Thank you for moderating this forum like a beast and I wish you best of luck with your new venture!

Des, haven't spoken to you in ages for whatever reason but hopefully you still read the odd topic here. Was great meeting you in Birmingham as you seem to have a similar style humour to me (drink, then laugh at something for 5 minutes and then forget what you were actually laughing about). All the best in whatever you are now doing.

Old school clanners, Gabsi-Max Yumi, KSADFOX, Jonar-emo and Yesssss, it's been great being in the same clan as you guys and hopefully we can keep it going for a long while yet.

New clanners, Pyun, Pubic Enemy, Ngizzle, Koopa, I hope you stay for a long while as you are with a great bunch of guys here and you wont find much better.

Others who have come and gone such as Shazuna, Gibbon, Franz and others that I may have forgotten, 2009 was a pleasure and wouldnt have been the same without you for whatever reason.

May 2010 be a great year for The Rebellion and hopefully our new up and coming TRForums community.

All the best, Payno.

Quoting your post so you can't do a sneaky edit, you tanker xD

Happy New Year everyone
    luvz

Hasta la Victoria Siempre
    Zoli

Forum Grade Points : 5021

Post by Zoli on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:54 am

Shazuna Boss

Forum Grade Points : 3337

Post by Shazuna Boss on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:29 pm

AtticusValo wrote:Epic post, i love it! Shazuna in the come and GONE section looool xD

And Villa park was ace, Rikku leaving her seat and coming back 5 mins later with tears in her eyes.Then later on trying to microwave raw chicken, christ.

I told you guys before about my drinking, i was playin' yas man, coming out of the toilet with my belt undone was all part of my game Razz

S'all good man, 2010 is gun b k.

^ Haha...
    ! Yumi !

Forum Grade Points : 3830

Post by ! Yumi ! on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:44 pm

thank you alot payno. i freaking loved the time that i passed with you all and i hope it will continue !

happy new year homos
    Payno

Post by Payno on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:53 pm

AtticusValo wrote:And Villa park was ace, Rikku leaving her seat and coming back 5 mins later with tears in her eyes.Then later on trying to microwave raw chicken, christ.

Atti - '"Is she crying?'
    Payno - 'Yeah I think so"
    Atti - "Oh right. COME ON VILLA!"

Rikku - "Do you want to taste my chicken Atti?"
    Atti - '"No you're alright"
    Rikku - "It's ok, I have trimmed off the cooked bits for you!"

What a dinlo!!

Samurai

Forum Grade Points : 3531

Post by Samurai on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Payno/Explicit wrote:Des, haven't spoken to you in ages for whatever reason but hopefully you still read the odd topic here. Was great meeting you in Birmingham as you seem to have a similar style humour to me (drink, then laugh at something for 5 minutes and then forget what you were actually laughing about). All the best in whatever you are now doing.

Hello mate. Yea I'm still here looking at the forum every so often.

Happy new year to everyone especially Payno, Pad, Zoli & Atti!
    FraRPetO

Forum Grade Points : 3603

Post by FraRPetO on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Happy new year to everyone Very Happy -especially Cplgallagher Smile
    Player One

Forum Grade Points : 3644

Post by Player One on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:06 am

Better late then never: still love you guys and happy new year! Plus I still wish to attend one of our meet-ups, adios!

cplgallagher

Forum Grade Points : 2922

Post by cplgallagher on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:11 am

ya dont forget about the best duo in mgo history Frnz adn Cplgallagher.
    FU Payno no luv 2 Frnz ma besst frind on teh internet???
    Lmao over Rikku y she liek soccer??? umg rolfmaolol
    Payno

Post by Payno on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:28 pm

Check again, I mentioned Franz Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:19 am