Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

    Gran Turismo 5

    Share
    avatar
    Samurai


    Posts : 355
    Forum Grade Points : 3439
    Location : Sheffield, UK

    Re: Gran Turismo 5

    Post by Samurai on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:41 pm

    I've done 2 out of 3 of the Sebastien Vettel challenges to get the X2010 (ridiculously fast f1 concept car) and the third challenge is fucking impossibleeeee.... I am 9 seconds out so far..
    avatar
    Samurai


    Posts : 355
    Forum Grade Points : 3439
    Location : Sheffield, UK

    Re: Gran Turismo 5

    Post by Samurai on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:13 pm

    It's like playing WIPEOUT!!!!!!!
    avatar
    Samurai


    Posts : 355
    Forum Grade Points : 3439
    Location : Sheffield, UK

    Re: Gran Turismo 5

    Post by Samurai on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:39 am

    I DID IT MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS

    I might upload the video soon, it's taken me 3 days to do this race I feel so happy I went and told my mum straight away.
    avatar
    Zoli


    Posts : 1439
    Forum Grade Points : 4932
    Location : Hungary ftw!!!

    Re: Gran Turismo 5

    Post by Zoli on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:57 am

    Thumbs Up!!
    avatar
    ! Yumi !


    Posts : 675
    Forum Grade Points : 3738
    Location : France

    Re: Gran Turismo 5

    Post by ! Yumi ! on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:18 pm

    Samurai wrote:I DID IT MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS

    I might upload the video soon, it's taken me 3 days to do this race I feel so happy I went and told my mum straight away.

    ive just got bronze at the 3 races, was such a piss take.
    did you get them in gold des?
    avatar
    Samurai


    Posts : 355
    Forum Grade Points : 3439
    Location : Sheffield, UK

    Re: Gran Turismo 5

    Post by Samurai on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:28 pm

    ! Yumi ! wrote:
    Samurai wrote:I DID IT MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS

    I might upload the video soon, it's taken me 3 days to do this race I feel so happy I went and told my mum straight away.

    ive just got bronze at the 3 races, was such a piss take.
    did you get them in gold des?
    No way, I think that would be actually impossible, or the hardest thing ever in any game that I've played. Laughing
    avatar
    ! Yumi !


    Posts : 675
    Forum Grade Points : 3738
    Location : France

    Re: Gran Turismo 5

    Post by ! Yumi ! on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:05 am

    Samurai wrote:
    ! Yumi ! wrote:
    Samurai wrote:I DID IT MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS

    I might upload the video soon, it's taken me 3 days to do this race I feel so happy I went and told my mum straight away.

    ive just got bronze at the 3 races, was such a piss take.
    did you get them in gold des?
    No way, I think that would be actually impossible, or the hardest thing ever in any game that I've played. Laughing

    lol, i've seen videos on youtube of people getting gold at it -.-
    guess there is turns you can take full speed with that car.
    avatar
    Samurai


    Posts : 355
    Forum Grade Points : 3439
    Location : Sheffield, UK

    Re: Gran Turismo 5

    Post by Samurai on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:06 pm

    fuuuuuuuuuuu i have the worst luck with endurance races, i was 3 hours into a 4 hour b spec race and i left it and forgot about it, finished 7th. Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    ! Yumi !


    Posts : 675
    Forum Grade Points : 3738
    Location : France

    Re: Gran Turismo 5

    Post by ! Yumi ! on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:42 pm



    awwwwwye
    avatar
    Samurai


    Posts : 355
    Forum Grade Points : 3439
    Location : Sheffield, UK

    Re: Gran Turismo 5

    Post by Samurai on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:16 pm

    ! Yumi ! wrote:

    awwwwwye

    that is so, so hard honestly

    i barely got bronze on them, and that took me like a week...
    avatar
    ! Yumi !


    Posts : 675
    Forum Grade Points : 3738
    Location : France

    Re: Gran Turismo 5

    Post by ! Yumi ! on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:45 pm





    suzuka was the hardest xD did them with my wheel
    avatar
    Payno


    Posts : 3083
    Forum Grade Points : 6339
    Location : Bournemouth, UK

    Re: Gran Turismo 5

    Post by Payno on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:45 am

    Does anybody else solely use the d-pad for steering?

    I find it too awkward using the analogue sticks and it's making the Nascar events impossible!


    _______________________

    avatar
    AtticusValo


    Posts : 1999
    Forum Grade Points : 4333
    Location : Birmingham, Alabama

    Re: Gran Turismo 5

    Post by AtticusValo on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:51 am

    All gold on nascar Cool


    _______________________


    Sponsored content

    Re: Gran Turismo 5

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:04 am