Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
FraRPetO
Kuroro
6 posters

Need some tips to up my knife lvl...

Kuroro
    Kuroro

Forum Grade Points : 5769

Need some tips to up my knife lvl... Empty Need some tips to up my knife lvl...

Post by Kuroro Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:54 am

Do u have some advice to up this knife lvl... i am 2 and that doesnt up... i use it lvl 1 most time and it doesnt work... when i use lvl 2, it doesnt up too... wtf!!! why???

thx to help!!!

pis si vous parlez francais repondez en francais >_< merci!!!
    FraRPetO
    FraRPetO

Forum Grade Points : 6019

Need some tips to up my knife lvl... Empty Re: Need some tips to up my knife lvl...

Post by FraRPetO Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:55 am

If you use lvl 2 then it should lvl up.. But if you use lvl 1 and it's lvl 2 then it will not lvl up
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Forum Grade Points : 6838

Need some tips to up my knife lvl... Empty Re: Need some tips to up my knife lvl...

Post by AtticusValo Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:00 am

Im hopeless with a knife >_>
    FraRPetO
    FraRPetO

Post by FraRPetO Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:01 am

I always use blades2 and runner2 in TSNE game.
    Kuroro
    Kuroro

Post by Kuroro Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:04 am

yeah but knife 2 is useless... nah? whats the difference between lvl 1 and lvl 2??? Shocked
    FraRPetO
    FraRPetO

Post by FraRPetO Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:05 am

lvl 2 is faster than lvl 1. and I feel more safe when I use lvl 2 Smile
    Crysis
    Crysis

Forum Grade Points : 5682

Post by Crysis Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:43 am

Join knife games with noobs in it 8D
    Kuroro
    Kuroro

Post by Kuroro Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:04 pm

i will try it... i'm now Horus R.
    the R is for Reborn and of course R CLAN!!! ^^
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Post by AtticusValo Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:18 pm

Ahhh i like your style Wink
    Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8843

Post by Payno Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:42 pm

Ohhh thats smart!

I've stopped using knife level 3 now as it takes up too many slots. As long as you're quick you should be able to knife them straight after a cqc throw rather than slitting their throats.

Knife was one of the first things i levelled up. It was much more powerful back then. You just had to stab and it would kill everything within 2 metres. Its alot tougher to level up now. Try stunning them with the knife then slashing them as you are then using it 3/4 times in one go rather than a single stab.
    gibsonmate
    gibsonmate

Forum Grade Points : -4530

Post by gibsonmate Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:21 am

N one more tip, against noobs use auto aim with knife. Most fhs n gd players know how to save theri life. I have lvl 3 knife for ages Razz
    Crysis
    Crysis

Post by Crysis Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:31 am

AA sucks,I use fpv memory on,and because nowmost ppl roll away wen u throw them to the ground.
    The slitting throat is good,because it only takes 2-3 seconds to execute it,a throw to the ground+knife=5secs+
    gibsonmate
    gibsonmate

Forum Grade Points : -4530

Post by gibsonmate Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:03 am

Thx for theaching me Master Razz
    Payno
    Payno

Post by Payno Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:10 am

Crysis wrote:
    The slitting throat is good,because it only takes 2-3 seconds to execute it,a throw to the ground+knife=5secs+

Doesnt take me that long? Shocked

Roughly about the same amount of time I think. Plus I only really use knife in team sneaking and its handy to stun them rather than kill so that you can steal their weapons.

Slitting throats is cool but stunning and stealing is more handy. You can lure an enemy with a stunned body too (hide a mag under the body).
    Crysis
    Crysis

Post by Crysis Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:29 pm

When someone is stunned,all his teammates come over,and it's either death or run away <_<
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Post by AtticusValo Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:50 pm

Yeah but getting every1 around a stunned body can be a good thing, especially when they havnt seen you and they start trying to wake the other guy up Smile
    Crysis
    Crysis

Post by Crysis Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:56 pm

It's obvious,when someone is stunned,the enemy is near,so they're not gonna wake the guy up(noobs wake the guy up,cause they are dumb). NEVER wake a guy up,if the guy you're waking up is in the middle of open space.
    Payno
    Payno

Post by Payno Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:22 pm

But people do try to wake their team mates up, or at least run around near it trying to find the enemy. Leave a mag under the stunned giys body and you get a free shot at them. Thats why it's sometimes good to leave a stunned body.
    Crysis
    Crysis

Post by Crysis Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:24 pm

Most people run around in packs when defending,so you don't always have time to put a mag down.
    Payno
    Payno

Post by Payno Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Yes but sometimes they dont run around in packs. Stop picking at things. No tactic is 100% guaranteed.
    Crysis
    Crysis

Post by Crysis Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:29 pm

Yes,Lol,but if you play proper good players,most tactics you would use with noobs wouldn't work with them.
    Payno
    Payno

Post by Payno Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:31 pm

But all he wants to do is level up his freaking knife. He's not trying to take on every top clan in the world.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:30 am

I think the best skill in knife game is=level 3 knife + level 1 runner.Don"t equip cqc because it make your move slow.In knife match,u must press L2 fast after your knife action so u can reduce aprox.1 second.u will get more point if u stun and kill your enemy
    If u often use cut throat to kill enemy,they will know your action,and they will kill u before u grap them.
    I often see some best knife player in "God Of Knife" Clan(spectator
    mode),they never use Cut throat because it doesnt effective to kill many enemy around u. Smile
    Player=newborn hero
    Rank=Jaw
    Level=10
    Payno
    Payno

Post by Payno Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:08 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Make a little introduction about yourself here:

https://rclan.forumactif.org/presentation-f4/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content