Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Yulia Beckham

BABUSHKA
    BABUSHKA

Forum Grade Points : 5738

Yulia Beckham Empty Yulia Beckham

Post by BABUSHKA Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:14 pm

OK, as you know this user is one of the most popular players in EU servers of MGO. I am sick of all those bedstories they say about her/him. Actually I am not sure if she's a girl, I technically think that it's a fat mexican maniac... But since I have no proof, I will call it "it" instead of he/she. It says that it is from Lebanon and that it is a girl. There is a photo too, which would be a sure fake (not its). More info came from its training in Campbell, it actually doesn't speak English. It answers only on the questions, which you have to answer only with Yes/No phrases. It doesn't understand what everyone asks, so it's stupid. I was so discussed by all of the ass licking for Yulia, so I couldn't stand and asked it. Yulia r u a fat dude? After 15 minutes it kicked me, I think it looked in dictionairy to translate what I wrote. IT IS ANNOYING!!! What do you think, do you like Yulia, or hate it?
    Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8835

Yulia Beckham Empty Re: Yulia Beckham

Post by Payno Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Have a look about 15 topics below this one for everbodies opinions. Shes quite an enigma it seems!