Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hello, I'm LaoShan (RagingLaoShan by PSN). My real name is Chris!^_^

RagingLaoShan
    RagingLaoShan

Forum Grade Points : 5313

Hello, I'm LaoShan (RagingLaoShan by PSN). My real name is Chris!^_^ Empty Hello, I'm LaoShan (RagingLaoShan by PSN). My real name is Chris!^_^

Post by RagingLaoShan Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi, I will tell u something about me...

Favorite Food: It's not very important vhat I'm eating but anyway- Schnitzel, Fish and Chrips, Champignons, Pizzaaaa (Very Happy), Döner Kebab

Favorite Games: MetalGearSolid/Online (of course ^_~), LittleBigPlanet/PSP, Warhawk, Killzone2, Assassin's Creed/AC2, Fat Princess, WipEout HD/Fury, Battle Tanks, God Of War (1-2, 3 will be released in 2-4 months)...

Note: The games up there are also the games wich I got.

Favorite Subject: None xD
    Most annoying subject: Maths :S

My favorite weapons in MGO are: Ak, XM8, M4 Costum (mod), Mk. 2, Stun Knife (I know some nice tricks there ^_^)

I like to play games and to relax xD, oh yeah(!) and to sleep of course Razz

If someone kills me in MGO (ex. sniper, camper, shotgun noob) I will have my revenge.. on the ones who killed me.. >: ) muhahaha!!!

My PSN: RagingLaoShan
    Yahoo: lucariosmasher@yahoo.de

Im speaking german, but also english Smile (and some japaneese words xD)

So that's all 4 now! Thnx reading and have fun playing MGO or whatever ^o^ (lolz. Rudolph the reindeer)

Last edited by RagingLaoShan on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Got a fail)
    Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8832

Hello, I'm LaoShan (RagingLaoShan by PSN). My real name is Chris!^_^ Empty Re: Hello, I'm LaoShan (RagingLaoShan by PSN). My real name is Chris!^_^

Post by Payno Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Hi Chris

Welcome to our forums and feel free to use them as much as you like.

Keep an eye out for my training rooms in Otacon. You are welcome to join the TRForums clan aswell. Just apply and I will accept you.

Remember this clan is about fair play and respect. No cheating (lagswicthing). Cya around.
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Forum Grade Points : 6827

Hello, I'm LaoShan (RagingLaoShan by PSN). My real name is Chris!^_^ Empty Re: Hello, I'm LaoShan (RagingLaoShan by PSN). My real name is Chris!^_^

Post by AtticusValo Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Quite the introduction you got there! i hated maths also ;D

Welcome, hope to see you around mgo and the forums.
    Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8832

Post by Payno Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:36 am

I got a few PM's from you asking for my MGO name and clan name. Not quite sure if you have got my response. I thought my username and the name of the forums was a bit of a clue though. Anyways:

MGO name: Explicit
    Clan: TRForums.co.nr
    Public Enemy

Forum Grade Points : 5266

Post by Public Enemy Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:49 am

Na Du ^^ !! Hallo Willkommen bei TRForums.co.nr schön das du dich angemeldet hast =)
    Wenn du irgendwelche Probleme hast! kannste dich bei mir ausheulen hahaha Wink lol!

Hello, I'm LaoShan (RagingLaoShan by PSN). My real name is Chris!^_^ 264880
    RagingLaoShan
    RagingLaoShan

Forum Grade Points : 5313

Post by RagingLaoShan Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:22 am

Ja hallo ^^ wusste das du deutsch kannst! Hab dich in nem Video gesehen ^o^

Payno, srry for asking many times...I just found it out after I sent u the mails 'Smile srry...

Thnx Payno for the Info with the Traing rooms Smile

DoNutzz, lol

Last edited by AtticusValo on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Use the EDIT FUNCTION! - Atti)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:04 am