Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello guys

Rorschach
    Rorschach

Forum Grade Points : 5207

Hello guys Empty Hello guys

Post by Rorschach Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:28 am

Hello, I am Rorschach (obviously xD ) from WhiteWolf P.M.C, actually the leader of.
    I just wanted to say that I like your clan, both TR and TRF, and one thing I respect is honest clans. As you may know, my clan is amongst the very few 100% clean of the whole MGO, and I intend to keep it that way, since all cheating people have been kicked the first time they cheated. Anyway, my point was that your clans are clean so far, and I think (as far as we have played against each other) you are among the clean clans too and I appreciate it.
    I was just curious to check your forum out, and it's good, keep up your work Very Happy
    Closing, you are all welcome to check our forums too, www.whitewolfpmc.de.vu or the clan site (which I created) www.whitewolfpmc.weebly.com.
    Nice to meet you all, hope we play together in-game sometime. cheers
    Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8832

Hello guys Empty Re: Hello guys

Post by Payno Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:07 am

Hi Rorscach

Thanks for your post. It's nice seeing other people recognising us for being an honest clan. Suppose we are doing something right!

Nice forum by the way, good luck with keeping it running. See you in game soon hopefully.

-Payno

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:40 am