Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

who wants info on how to get all emblems?

Invité

who wants info on how to get all emblems? Empty who wants info on how to get all emblems?

Post by Invité Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:24 pm

i have the site that gives info on how to get every emblem i will try to get all of them but i want my clan to have them aswell we're a big team so all of us needs more than just eagle emblem here's the link. http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/metalgearonline/hints.html?tag=result;title;0
    KoN

Forum Grade Points : 5791

who wants info on how to get all emblems? Empty Re: who wants info on how to get all emblems?

Post by KoN Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:37 pm

nice, raiden. I'm interested in getting another rank than this stupid eagle. ^^

I found some information about the online ranks, too. but I don't know if this is for mgo 1 or 2.

Each animal represents a certain play style. For example, chicken shows cowardice.

Foxhound and Fox ranks take 15 hours of play time, Doberman and Hound ranks take 10 hours of play time, Crocodile, Eagle, Scorpion, Jaws, Kerotan (and two others) take 5 hours of play time, all others take 3 hours of play time.

* FOXHOUND (F.H)
    Req.1 (The number of total team victories - number of total sneaking victories) divided by (the number of total capture rounds + total rescue rounds + total team deathmatch rounds) = 0.65 or above
    Req. 2 (Total kills + total stuns against enemy) divided by (total deaths + total stuns) = 1.5 or above
    Req. 3 Total amount of sneaking mission rounds you stayed alive and total amount of rescue rounds you stayed alive rounds divided by the total rounds = 0.65 or above
    Req. 4 You have to be ranked in the top 30 score ranking in 1 type of game (sne,cap,etc.) or ranked in the top 30 total score ranking

* FOX (FOX)
    Req. 1 (The total number of team (CAP, RES, TDM) victories - number of total sneaking victories) divided by (total number of capture rounds + total rescue rounds + total team deathmatch rounds) = 0.625 or above
    Req. 2 (Total kills + total stuns against enemy) divided by (total deaths + total stuns) = 1.45 or above
    Req. 3 Total amount of sneaking mission rounds you stayed alive and total amount of rescue rounds you stayed alive rounds divided by the total rounds = 0.5 or above
    Req. 4 You have to be ranked in the top 200 score ranking in 1 type of game (sne,cap,etc.) or ranked in the top 200 total score ranking

* DOBERMAN (DOB)
    Req. 1 (The total number of team (CAP, RES, TDM) victories - number of total sneaking victories) divided by (total number of capture rounds + total rescue rounds + total team deathmatch rounds) = 0.6 or above
    Req. 2 (Total kills + total stuns against enemy) divided by (total deaths + total stuns) = 1.4 or above

* HOUND (HOU)
    Req. 1 (The total number of team (CAP, RES, TDM) victories - number of total sneaking victories) divided by (total number of capture rounds + total rescue rounds + total team deathmatch rounds) = 0.55 or above
    Req. 2 (Total kills + total stuns against enemy) divided by (total deaths + total stuns) = 1.3 or above

* CROCODILE (CRO)
    Req. 1 Survival ratio in capture and team deathmatch of 50% or more
    Req. 2 Number of rounds played divided by number of rounds played without dying = 0.25 or more
    Req. 3 (Total kills + total stuns against enemy) divided by (total deaths + total stuns) = 1.2 or above
    Req. 4 In the event of choosing between CHA and CRO, CRO comes first.

* CHAMELEON (CHA)
    Req. 1 Survival ratio in sneaking mission and rescue of 50% or more
    Req. 2 Number of rounds played divided by number of rounds played without dying = 0.25 or more
    Req. 3 (Total kills + total stuns against enemy) divided by (total deaths + total stuns) = 1.2 or above
    Req. 4 In the event of choosing between CHA and CRO, CHA comes first.

* EAGLE (EAG)
    Req. 1 Head shot ratio ratio of 30% or more
    Req. 2 (Total kills + total stuns against enemy) divided by (total deaths + total stuns) = 1.3 or above

* SCORPION (SCO)
    Req. 1 kill ratio with Scorpion 50% or more
    Req. 2 (Total kills + total stuns against enemy) divided by (total deaths + total stuns) = 1.25 or above

* JAWS (JAW)
    Req. 1 kill ratio with Knife 7.5% or more
    Req. 2 (Total kills + total stuns against enemy) divided by or (total deaths + total stuns) = 1.25 or above

* PIGEON (PGE)
    Req. 1 The amount of kills in rescue divided by the amount of stuns you have in rescue = 0.5 or above
    Req. 2 Capture play time + rescue mission play time = 2 hours or more

* TARANTULA (TAR)
    Req. (Total team kills + total team stuns) divided by (total amount of kills + total amount of stuns against enemy) = 0.05 or above

* FLYING SQUIRREL (F.S)
    Req. 1 (Total number of rolls) divided by (amount of total rounds played) = 10 or above

* SNAKE EATER (S.E)
    Req. 1 The amount of kills in sneaking mission divided by the amount of stuns you have in sneaking mission = 0.5 or more
    Req. 2 (Total play time of sneaking mission) divided by (total play time) = 0.75 or above

* KEROTAN (KER)
    Req. 1 The amount of kills in capture divided by the amount of stuns you have in capture = 0.5 or above
    Req. 1 (Total play time of capture) divided by (total play time) = 0.75 or above

* SLOTH (SLO)
    Req. 1 (The amount of headshots you have received) divided by (total amount of deaths you have received) = 0.35 or more

* NIGHT OWL (N.O)
    Req. 1 (Total amount of thermal goggle use) divided by (total play time) = 0.05 or above

* PIG (PIG)
    Req. 1 (Total amount of food eaten) divided by (total amount of rounds played) = 30% or above

* TSUCHINOKO (TSU)
    Req. 1 Do not log in for 30 days

* CHICKEN (CHI)
    Req. 1 (Total kills) divided by (total rounds) = 0.3 or below
    Req. 2 (Total stuns against enemy) divided by (total rounds) = 0.3 or below
    Req. 3 (Total stuns) divided by (total rounds) = 0.5 or below
    Req. 4 (Total deaths) divided by (total rounds) = 0.5 or below
    Invité

who wants info on how to get all emblems? Empty Re: who wants info on how to get all emblems?

Post by Invité Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:21 am

i want foxhound but what is etc? is tht tdm? idk
    my room will be changed called: AA all events
    cuz i want to get foxhound then by having foxhound every1 would shit in pants by the look of it
    so all r claners come to my room everyday i want to add u all so i will know when is every1 online,
    and i will send msg to guy tht is online so kon ur with me? u wanna join my room everyday and try to get foxhound? if yes gimme ur psn i will add u,
    and send u msg when ur online to join me.

i will get foxhound no matter what! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bounce cheers
    KoN

Post by KoN Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:29 pm

do we even have someone in the clan who has the foxhound rank? maybe he could give us some specific information...
    Invité

Post by Invité Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:16 am

yes we do but that guy is pretty weird!
    he's name -menace-
    yesterday i got pwned in normal game by foxhounder that died over 3800 times, and killed over 14500 times!!
    when i saw he's stats i was like OMG!
    and he never wanted to join my team he was always blue and me red so i got peaced off! and added him to block list.

i've made room with all events except tsne
    so why don't u join? i make the room everyday.
    KoN

Post by KoN Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:51 pm

sorry, today I couldn't join because your room was full...
    today I got the doberman rank whohoooooooooooo : D
    it was hard work to get that one. now on to fox...
    and i got that rank by playing team sneak so you shouldn't leave that one out. you must have a good total round/win ratio in all modes.
    now i have like 68 total rounds and 41 wins in tsneak and that got me the doberman. Razz
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Forum Grade Points : 6846

Post by AtticusValo Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:27 pm

I got my hound today ^^
    im pretty psyched about it though, i wasnt expecting it lol
    Invité

Post by Invité Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:42 pm

so it's not bout tht base doesn't counts it's all events i will change events in my room and do all of events 1 after another tsne, sne, cap, base, tdm, and res,
    i hope u'll join me guys cuz last time no 1 comes to my room
    i'm pretty upset... Rolling Eyes lol
    dudes!!!!!!
    lets rool and win another 5 matches in a row tomorrow in survival.
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Post by AtticusValo Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:48 pm

yeah we dne gd today,
    if bilal changes the stance of our group from serious to somthing else we have a better chance of gettin 5 games in a row.
    Because i think the reason we face lotsa foxhounds is because there rooms are also set to serious.I think tht the computer tht makes the matches matches them up with the stance of the rooms.

So if we wanna win loadsa times i think changin the rooms stance is worth a shot

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:33 am

nice i got turtle-eagle-foxhound-fox-doberman-hound-night owl-flying squirrel-water bear-bear
    this is all of my emblems go on some info sites and take 1 by 1
    KoN

Post by KoN Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:35 pm

man, atticus you have now FOX. a few day ago you got hound and now fox. that was really fast. I'm jealous cause I'm triying to get it for like 4 days, lol. How did you get it?
    Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8851

Post by Payno Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:38 pm

Atti outrages me!

Last night, everytime I looked at his animal rank it seemed to improve!
    Invité

Post by Invité Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:32 am

nah atti is just lucky i played with him several games and both of us were 1st or 2nd were same so how the hell can he get fh and i'm still sitting at fh
    Payno
    Payno

Post by Payno Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:04 am

No way. Atticus is a class act. I've seen many Foxhounds that are useless when they dont have their clan or other foxhounds around them. But Atticus has achieved that rank by playing fairly. My hat goes off to the guy.
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Post by AtticusValo Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:47 am

I wouldnt like to be seen as 'lucky'
    do i give a shit?

fuck no!!

xD
    Payno
    Payno

Post by Payno Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:03 pm

Invité wrote:yes we do but that guy is pretty weird!
    he's name -menace-
    yesterday i got pwned in normal game by foxhounder that died over 3800 times, and killed over 14500 times!!
    when i saw he's stats i was like OMG!
    and he never wanted to join my team he was always blue and me red so i got peaced off! and added him to block list.

i've made room with all events except tsne
    so why don't u join? i make the room everyday.

Here's one of Raidens posts i was on about

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:58 am

i match all the criteria to be eagle.....
    i even got the calculator out!

but have absolutely no title?
    maybe its cuz i often join games late on, an finish near the bottom...
    but surely MGO stats shudnt be affected by late arrivals?

i am consistently playing now with a better k/d ratio...
    me n Red Minx played a game of sneaking not so long ago...
    an both got a k/d ratio of 11:1...an his stats etc seemed to go up an be alot more impressive than mine

i'd easily get fh if i created a new character...
    but its right wat Payno sed...ur not really worthy of a FH title with a new character.
    i've played like 250hrs as me....why wud i turn me back an say right, bored...new character!
    Payno
    Payno

Post by Payno Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:40 am

I think the criteria stated is for MGO1. Not sure though. Im sure the correct criteria is around somewhere on this forum.

Just keep at it John. My FH title came at around 300 hours and I was well chuffed when it eventually popped up.

Absolutely anybody can get a FH title with a new character just by staying in that beginners lobby all the time.
    Crysis
    Crysis

Forum Grade Points : 5690

Post by Crysis Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:45 pm

I get 0-2 in res in survival,I went down to Hound yesterday V_V
    But I got my Fox back after =D
    JUDGE
    JUDGE

Forum Grade Points : 6036

Post by JUDGE Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:49 pm

fox and foxhound rank depends on depends on ur win lose statistics,for example,for fh u need a teamsneak win/loss ratio of 1,5 or something.u need those special requirements of stats in every game mode ,but they r all different.i dont know the exact numbers but i look them up for u Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:53 am