Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Shazuna Boss
Anto
Zoli
AtticusValo
Padraig
Payno
10 posters

Summer is coming . Closer and closer :)

AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Forum Grade Points : 6851

Summer is coming . Closer and closer :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer is coming . Closer and closer :)

Post by AtticusValo Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Sounds ÇôööööôL
    CoRRUPTED

Forum Grade Points : 5234

Summer is coming . Closer and closer :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer is coming . Closer and closer :)

Post by CoRRUPTED Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:09 am

do you lot actually know each other in real life .. and pad wer in ireland r ya frm mate
    Padraig
    Padraig

Forum Grade Points : 7646

Post by Padraig Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:15 am

There was 3 clan get togethers last year, 2 in Birmingham and 1 in Hungary, most of us have met up. We've been playing with each other with over a year now so we know all know each other pretty well. I'm from Kerry
    CoRRUPTED

Post by CoRRUPTED Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:31 am

ahh thats cool .. im guessing most of u live alone then or wit a bird or wife right ..
    and im frm dublin Smile
    Padraig
    Padraig

Post by Padraig Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:47 am

Yeah something like that xD I live with my parents still for now. You going to watch the rugby later today?
    CoRRUPTED

Post by CoRRUPTED Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:51 am

might do mate if im in ... oh btw i know its off topic but i havnt seen much on the stun squad survs was there only 1 ?? any plans on it coming bak up i <3'd de vids
    my mates r all stat whor.es so there all scared to do it evn wit alts
    Padraig
    Padraig

Post by Padraig Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:00 am

We have plans to do one soon but Payno wants to recruit people for The Rebellion first. Some of our players have gone a bit inactive and the best place to recruit is in survival. We've done 2 stun squads
    Padraig
    Padraig

Post by Padraig Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:01 am

We have plans to do one soon but Payno wants to recruit people for The Rebellion first. Some of our players have gone a bit inactive and the best place to recruit is in survival. We've done 2 stun squads
    CoRRUPTED

Post by CoRRUPTED Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:03 am

might i try and impress ... i kinda dont wanna play on my main wit trf due to gp difference but i would be more than glad to use em wit u lot if i ever get the chance .. thats if u dont mind playin wit a noob bb- ... playing today mate ... oh 4 tha record iv got 22/25 skills mastered with main

toughness sop stelth and surveyor soon too come 8D
    RagingLaoShan
    RagingLaoShan

Forum Grade Points : 5337

Post by RagingLaoShan Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:14 am

Im going to skate a lil at New York (yeeeea ^^) and to jerk a bit with all my friendz in New York =)

If u dont knw what jerking means:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOFt8hPirw

They R fukin GOOD! ^^

Oh yeah n' I gonna make some parteeeey =D n' of course playin some PS3!!!!!!!!! D= ^_~
    ADFOX
    ADFOX

Forum Grade Points : 5580

Post by ADFOX Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:18 am

Padraig wrote:We have plans to do one soon but Payno wants to recruit people for The Rebellion first. Some of our players have gone a bit inactive and the best place to recruit is in survival. We've done 2 stun squads

Shocked :O i usually find the team full so i just go on my alt.....
    Zoli
    Zoli

Forum Grade Points : 7450

Post by Zoli Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:58 am

the old members know each other very well. i met Payno nd Rikku.
    if somebody has mind to come to Hungary, im free from May to September. im planning an UK trip sometime in July
    Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8856

Post by Payno Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:54 am

I've met AtticusValo, Padraig, Zoli and Rikku (ex member) from the clan. Must be 18 months now that some of us have been in the same clan (R Clan, R Clan Reborn and The Rebellion)

Also met up with Tauro and JohnnyxFcking

Is anyone else too scared to click the video about jerking?
    CoRRUPTED

Post by CoRRUPTED Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:56 am

meee lolol
    RagingLaoShan
    RagingLaoShan

Forum Grade Points : 5337

Post by RagingLaoShan Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:58 pm

=D just click on it ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content