Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Payno
FraRPetO
Padraig
Zoli
AtticusValo
9 posters

Rebellion Weekly Training Sessions

AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Forum Grade Points : 6839

Rebellion Weekly Training Sessions Empty Rebellion Weekly Training Sessions

Post by AtticusValo Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:48 pm

Ok, this is inspired by our FF tsne victory xD

What we should do is say, mondays or tuesday make a stats off game with survival-like limits, TDM 20 tickets, base 5mins etc. With games such as race, bomb, capture,etc.Games which we dont really play in free battle.Top clans such as PBO, 2tm & DDL do this to improve their tactics and to try out new ones, we can play maps and modes which we hate and grow to love them flower then there will be morale boosts all around =D

Ive had this idea for a while but i haven't really brought it to the table :/
    it saves going to training lobbies and can maybe improve on peoples weaknesses with no worries of getting "--"
    As for time limit, it should be no more than an hour or two.

If it turns out successful, we can do it an hour before survival instead of going to training lobbies =]
    Id need a host to host the games since my hosting skills kinda suck :/

yous like?

Rebellion Weekly Training Sessions Empty Re: Rebellion Weekly Training Sessions

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 pm

I'll host

Give me the modes and maps you want or I'll just decide them if nobody else can

I can password it if you want or keep it open for anyone to join
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Post by AtticusValo Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:58 pm

thanks =D

we can make suggestions to what maps and modes we aren't to keen on.
    If you give me the password i can hand it out to afew people aswell so we can get mixed opponents.

Ill put afew map n modes down now.

RES - VV
    BOMB - MM
    TSNE - VV
    RES - AA
    CAP - CC
    TDM - WW

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Awwwwwight

I'll put all those on
    Zoli
    Zoli

Forum Grade Points : 7438

Post by Zoli Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:51 am

GG - Res
    HH - Cap
    TT - TSNE
    Padraig
    Padraig

Forum Grade Points : 7634

Post by Padraig Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:05 am

Bomb - R.R.
    TDM - T.T.
    CAP - O.O.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:53 am

I'll be hosting from 6 tonight
    FraRPetO
    FraRPetO

Forum Grade Points : 6020

Post by FraRPetO Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:37 am

CC RES
    FF TSNE
    AA TDM
    Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8844

Post by Payno Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:59 am

I recommend we practice one mode per week rather than throw 3 different modes in one session.

The reason we are all so good at base is because we play it for at least an hour at a time and we get some kind of rhythm going.

After losing versus 5 in the tournament yesterday I say we hit the bomb mode hard this week. Then next week we move on to another mode. It will take a few weeks to get trained on all modes but Rome wasnt built in a day!

Im also thing of making this a clan only section so that we can get some tactics laid out that are only visible to ourselves.
    Padraig
    Padraig

Post by Padraig Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:00 am

I'll try to make it but I'm not sure if I can. Good idea though

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:13 am

Make this forum private Payn definitely

I will do a variety mode this week then we could do bomb only next week

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:32 am

I can make it earlier than 6 if anyone is online, just PSN me or post here if you want me to set up the room Very Happy
    Player One
    Player One

Forum Grade Points : 6061

Post by Player One Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Why don't we use the clan room?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:38 pm

We played versus non clanners and it was a good practice for survival.

We had some 18s and 17s in there which was good for us because we might face them in proper matches.

I will make the room again next week with different maps and modes but still the same rules as survival.

We endured some pain today and it's made us stronger. raaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    Payno
    Payno

Post by Payno Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Player One wrote:Why don't we use the clan room?

Other players wont be able to join.

Today was ok. I do find it difficult putting in a decent performance when stats are off though.
    Padraig
    Padraig

Post by Padraig Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:37 am

For BOMB mode, I think chaff is a great way to win the round when trying to place the bomb. Seeing as most of us use Skype, we should really utilise it more by disabling the other teams communication. If we started the round with a chaff grenade and maybe someone throwing a regular grenade in the wrong direction with QB3 to attract the enemies attention. Chaff will also jam the radar so if one of us drops the bomb, the other team will still probably be 3 & 3 at each goal. Throwing a smoke grenade at whoever is placing the bomb is a good tactic we have used in the past also.
    FraRPetO
    FraRPetO

Post by FraRPetO Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:04 am

I can't use Skype when playing.. Sad
    I will get a laptop, so I can use skype as soon as I can Smile But using just a computer can't let me play MGO and use computer at the same time.. :/
    Padraig
    Padraig

Post by Padraig Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:09 am

You can be the one with the chaff grenades then so you can dictate the communication disabled period. We'll have said what base we are going to plant on said in the team chat in the briefing though Smile
    FraRPetO
    FraRPetO

Post by FraRPetO Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:06 am

In CAP, Claymores are also very useful tbh. I used them last night and when they run with the target and I planted them at the right unexpected places (because I know where the enemies usually go) and kaboom! they are dead ROLFMAO
    We should also use them in CAP xD and maybe in BOMB
    FraRPetO
    FraRPetO

Post by FraRPetO Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:10 pm

In BASE or CAP, we should plant S.G. Traps to ourselves and go to the enemies while they are trying to get a BASE or whatever they are doing Very Happy Whenever we are ready to stun in seconds and wherever we want Very Happy
    Zoli
    Zoli

Forum Grade Points : 7438

Post by Zoli Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:24 pm

i have a gd idea in base we should use a s.g mine nd put it on someone nd he runs to the enemy nd somebody activate it nd stun the full team so the others can capture easily bases

we should try it 1st in stat off game
    Payno
    Payno

Post by Payno Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:38 pm

Thats a brilliant idea Zoli. Why didnt anyone else think of that sooner?!
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Post by AtticusValo Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Zoli wrote:i have a gd idea in base we should use a s.g mine nd put it on someone nd he runs to the enemy nd somebody activate it nd stun the full team so the others can capture easily bases

we should try it 1st in stat off game
    franz sent me a psn saying that earlier, its a great idea =D
    Padraig
    Padraig

Post by Padraig Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:21 pm

FraRPetO wrote:In BASE or CAP, we should plant S.G. Traps to ourselves and go to the enemies while they are trying to get a BASE or whatever they are doing Very Happy Whenever we are ready to stun in seconds and wherever we want Very Happy
    Haha, awesome plan. Kamikaze stunning could work very well in Base
    FraRPetO
    FraRPetO

Post by FraRPetO Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:22 pm

lol Zoli copies my idea Sad
    Payno is just joking right? xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:19 am