Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Zoli
Padraig
Maximilian
DARKLIQUID
AtticusValo
Nooo
Payno
11 posters

A few new faces to the clan.

Zoli
    Zoli

Forum Grade Points : 7439

A few new faces to the clan. - Page 2 Empty Re: A few new faces to the clan.

Post by Zoli Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Rikku > Cerberus

des left us too coz cerberus was moaning on thursday

A few new faces to the clan. - Page 2 2863
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Forum Grade Points : 6840

Post by AtticusValo Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Youre gonna get stalked now, watch your back O_O
    FraRPetO
    FraRPetO

Forum Grade Points : 6021

Post by FraRPetO Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:03 pm

lol it will always be All > Emeka
    Samurai
    Samurai

Forum Grade Points : 5949

Post by Samurai Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:06 pm

I left because:

1) I was having my weekly meltdown
    2) Rikku wouldn't shut up bitching at me
    3) I want to try to find a clan that plays in RAY so I can get better
    FraRPetO
    FraRPetO

Forum Grade Points : 6021

Post by FraRPetO Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:07 pm

3 is a good point. you cant get better just for playing easy wins
    Zoli
    Zoli

Forum Grade Points : 7439

Post by Zoli Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:11 pm

Rikku:

I dont know what part of this post wasnt understood:

https://rclan.forumactif.org/news-f1/seriously-t545.htm

Just to summarise it, if you piss me off, I will get rid of you.
    ==> first of all as you banned me, i hadnt the time to read this, and see your last warning. Thanks. I guess you ll say its my fault if i hadnt time to, nvm.
    Had enough. Kicked from clan.

Cant stand the constant complaining in survival and tournament. I cant think of a clan member that you havent argued with in game now.

I say you are putting off new members then the next thing you do is pick a fight with Cerberus in game. I gave warnings so I cant be any fairer.

(Reply from Rikku) i not argue, i just tell what i dislike. Sorry for being true and not lieing all the time. Nevermind, i know you ve been patient at me. Thanks. I also guess i diserved you to ban me from the clan. Its okay i wont moan (for once lol). Btw, very adult to hide so i cant have a convo with you. As you appear off line on msn (you may have blowked me also here :/) and you re not on skype. And you banned me from the forum. Bye bye.

" And lol at Arial, just on the forum when i got banned. He must be happy now. Atti you should have listened to me first time i asked you to. "

Last edited by Zoli on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Forum Grade Points : 6840

Post by AtticusValo Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:21 pm

This is our recruiting thread, not yours
    CHAT BOX FTW OMG LOL

Nazi and proud.

Last edited by Lando on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Emeka
    Emeka

Forum Grade Points : 5445

Post by Emeka Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:02 am

My new friend,

Abex is debating whether to apply or not.
    (He Will)
    He is level 14 (16 Highest)
    He is pretty good he took down level 17's without hesitation in RES with me.
    He said he looked at the clan and think were good.
    So he will be applying soon Smile
    Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8845

Post by Payno Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:07 am

Zoli wrote:Rikku:

I dont know what part of this post wasnt understood:

https://rclan.forumactif.org/news-f1/seriously-t545.htm

Just to summarise it, if you piss me off, I will get rid of you.
    ==> first of all as you banned me, i hadnt the time to read this, and see your last warning. Thanks. I guess you ll say its my fault if i hadnt time to, nvm.
    Had enough. Kicked from clan.

Cant stand the constant complaining in survival and tournament. I cant think of a clan member that you havent argued with in game now.

I say you are putting off new members then the next thing you do is pick a fight with Cerberus in game. I gave warnings so I cant be any fairer.

(Reply from Rikku) i not argue, i just tell what i dislike. Sorry for being true and not lieing all the time. Nevermind, i know you ve been patient at me. Thanks. I also guess i diserved you to ban me from the clan. Its okay i wont moan (for once lol). Btw, very adult to hide so i cant have a convo with you. As you appear off line on msn (you may have blowked me also here :/) and you re not on skype. And you banned me from the forum. Bye bye.

" And lol at Arial, just on the forum when i got banned. He must be happy now. Atti you should have listened to me first time i asked you to. "

Yes and you appear to dislike everything and everyone. Off the top of my head you have argued with the following people because they have ran in to your box, thrown a stun grenade near you, not backed you up, stolen your kill or stolen your target:

Arial
    Pad
    Miss Sunshine
    Cerberus
    Maximilian
    Cute Elephant

Im sure there are others aswell but that is pretty much an entire clan so you clearly arent happy here.

I gave you so many warnings on here, on msn, on Skype. Ive posted topics asking you to behave, ive sent you msn messages, Ive spoken to you on Skype about it. You didnt listen. So I banned you on the forum because you were continually picking fights with people. I thought this would make something click in your head but in the first round of our tournament last night you manage to pick a fight with Cerberus.

You started calling him a gako whoring bitch when I actually saw YOU roll for the target. You were on a level 0 alt for god sake. You were on your last chance last night and I even psn'd a couple of people I thought you were likely to argue with and told them not to respond to you if you started arguing, and you didnt disappoint.

And I wasnt 'appearing offline', I just wasnt in as I had something better to do. I will reply to your messages when I get a moment though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:20 pm