Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Player One - Because it has more rights then Two

Player One
    Player One

Forum Grade Points : 6063

Player One - Because it has more rights then Two Empty Player One - Because it has more rights then Two

Post by Player One Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:30 am

Hey guys,
    My real name isn't really Player One, it's Maarten. Hard to pronounce if you're not from holland, like I am. I live in Utrecht, and im turning 18 in a week. This year will be my final year of high-school and then I'm going to study architecture.

I have a lot of hobbies, which include gaming, field hockey, music and chilling. In any spare time I spend my time with my friends (alot).

It's good and satisfiing (how do you spell that?) to have finally found a good clan. Hope it's gonna be a good time. Later.

Last edited by Player One on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TR-Admin
    TR-Admin

Forum Grade Points : 5779

Player One - Because it has more rights then Two Empty Re: Player One - Because it has more rights then Two

Post by TR-Admin Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:43 am

welcome player one and thanks for presentation

Very Happy
    Player One
    Player One

Forum Grade Points : 6063

Player One - Because it has more rights then Two Empty Re: Player One - Because it has more rights then Two

Post by Player One Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:43 pm

i dont have it yet, maybe soon though. Yeah we will play and get top 10 rwd points earned Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:27 am