Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
JUDGE
-Doshka
MgoKjarrigan
Snakerob
.:ABDuL:.
Legend/Sasuke
Padraig
wtap
Payno
13 posters

TRForums - Roster

MgoKjarrigan
    MgoKjarrigan

Forum Grade Points : 4712

TRForums - Roster - Page 5 Empty Re: TRForums - Roster

Post by MgoKjarrigan Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:11 pm

i dont said im join trf i said i apply bb
    -Doshka
    -Doshka

Forum Grade Points : 4936

Post by -Doshka Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Cool story. TRForums - Roster - Page 5 170235
    MgoKjarrigan
    MgoKjarrigan

Post by MgoKjarrigan Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:10 am

Hey Doshka, ramzi here whaddup are you going to ignore me again? Stop fighting you two and be friends, btw I hate my brothers english lmao.
    FraRPetO
    FraRPetO

Forum Grade Points : 6009

Post by FraRPetO Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:26 am

both of you should grow up, try do this in tgf, it's only funny there TRForums - Roster - Page 5 525591
    JUDGE
    JUDGE

Forum Grade Points : 6018

Post by JUDGE Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:19 am

i thought they r best friends.this is so weird that thinking about it makes me laugh hard xDD
    Legend/Sasuke
    Legend/Sasuke

Forum Grade Points : 5508

Post by Legend/Sasuke Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:21 am

-Doshka wrote:Tell Mo Hes My Daddy. Im really scared xD 14 year old tactics.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL +1
    Padraig
    Padraig

Forum Grade Points : 7623

Post by Padraig Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:17 am

It's been awhile since I banned someone, how exciting. Stop the childish crap or you are gone.
    MgoKjarrigan
    MgoKjarrigan

Post by MgoKjarrigan Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:15 am

lolol yhyhyhyhyh Baby
    -Doshka
    -Doshka

Post by -Doshka Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 am

JUDGE wrote:i thought they r best friends.this is so weird that thinking about it makes me laugh hard xDD

Hes just a random person I met on mgo, he was interested to join the team. I thought he was a good person to recruit for trf. I don't have best friends on mgo, there isnt any differences between you guys, you guys are all friends. Hes a glitcher thats why I put a cross over his name.
    MgoKjarrigan
    MgoKjarrigan

Post by MgoKjarrigan Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Doshka don't make yourself look retarded, my brother told you he applied trf and you were like "FUCK OFF" "YOU'RE SHIIT" "I TOLD EVERYONE THAT YOÜ'RE A GLITCHER" "YOU'RE GAY" and now WE need to grow up? dude get better, I feel sorry for you less for my brother, i don't bother anymore if he gets rejected now I see how unkindly this clan is.
    -Doshka
    -Doshka

Post by -Doshka Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:29 pm

MgoKjarrigan wrote:Doshka don't make yourself look retarded, my brother told you he applied trf and you were like "FUCK OFF" "YOU'RE SHIIT" "I TOLD EVERYONE THAT YOÜ'RE A GLITCHER" "YOU'RE GAY" and now WE need to grow up? dude get better, I feel sorry for you less for my brother, i don't bother anymore if he gets rejected now I see how unkindly this clan is.

Look whose here, his brother how sweet. He called you to talk for him, that's so sad. Whatever you just quoted in speech marks only "fuk off" is correct and "your a glitcher" I speak the truth. I told mo on skype he wants to join trf his a good person we should recruit, but recently hes acting like a retard and he accuses me of GLITCHING in freebattle and I get kicked from games because of your dumb brother. I don't have time for 14 year olds joining a clan I am in and looking to ruin things for me. Know what happened before you speak ramzi because you dont know shit. I gave him 3 or more chances but he just blew it for himself. Tell your brother Farthmi stop using net tools and get a life. Im sure a glitching clan can accept him.
    I have no right to say he can't join trf, I will leave it to mo to decide if he can join. Yes, don't bother he was rejected before he even applied. I hope you understand and don't get emotional over a game dude. You know your brother is a retard using your character to glitch which was recored by ryan and uploaded on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyAb65PMpf4&feature=channel_video_title

Whose the retard now? Im doing this so that he doesnt make trf look bad, he might be dumb enough to glitch in survival and if it gets recorded it will make trf look like a glitcher team. Now pull yourself together can get over it dude.
    MgoKjarrigan
    MgoKjarrigan

Post by MgoKjarrigan Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:39 pm

lol dosh i thougth we are friend but your sad and btw im not glitching i have nettools used 1 time to test and your think im a glitcher i dont know why you doing like this i dont even know the dosh who i know srs you changed a lot because you join trf dahm ...

your really cool if your not doing like this ..

trudat
    Legend/Sasuke
    Legend/Sasuke

Forum Grade Points : 5508

Post by Legend/Sasuke Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:52 am

wait... he glitch???? Shocked
    im lost right there.
    MgoKjarrigan
    MgoKjarrigan

Post by MgoKjarrigan Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:38 am

i does'nt glitch i have try it one time i have never glitched in sv or tn i cant cuz you need to be the host .. and im not a fggt cuz glitching is really sad Very Happy
    MgoKjarrigan
    MgoKjarrigan

Post by MgoKjarrigan Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:59 am

Anyway Hi mo Very Happy
    MgoKjarrigan
    MgoKjarrigan

Post by MgoKjarrigan Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:13 am

-Doshka wrote:
    MgoKjarrigan wrote:Doshka don't make yourself look retarded, my brother told you he applied trf and you were like "FUCK OFF" "YOU'RE SHIIT" "I TOLD EVERYONE THAT YOÜ'RE A GLITCHER" "YOU'RE GAY" and now WE need to grow up? dude get better, I feel sorry for you less for my brother, i don't bother anymore if he gets rejected now I see how unkindly this clan is.

Look whose here, his brother how sweet. He called you to talk for him, that's so sad. Whatever you just quoted in speech marks only "fuk off" is correct and "your a glitcher" I speak the truth. I told mo on skype he wants to join trf his a good person we should recruit, but recently hes acting like a retard and he accuses me of GLITCHING in freebattle and I get kicked from games because of your dumb brother. I don't have time for 14 year olds joining a clan I am in and looking to ruin things for me. Know what happened before you speak ramzi because you dont know shit. I gave him 3 or more chances but he just blew it for himself. Tell your brother Farthmi stop using net tools and get a life. Im sure a glitching clan can accept him.
    I have no right to say he can't join trf, I will leave it to mo to decide if he can join. Yes, don't bother he was rejected before he even applied. I hope you understand and don't get emotional over a game dude. You know your brother is a retard using your character to glitch which was recored by ryan and uploaded on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyAb65PMpf4&feature=channel_video_title

Whose the retard now? Im doing this so that he doesnt make trf look bad, he might be dumb enough to glitch in survival and if it gets recorded it will make trf look like a glitcher team. Now pull yourself together can get over it dude.

Speaking about that glitching in my character, it wasn't me the host were like "im going to CNS you" and I were in his team.
    Anyways I'm done here coming up for my brother but Doshka next time don't ignore me.
    -Doshka
    -Doshka

Post by -Doshka Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:06 am

Its up to mo if you he wants to recruit you, dont talk with me. I said want needed to be said. I review a player that I find for recruitment. I found out your glitching history. And no Im not your friend because your someone I can't get along with.
    MgoKjarrigan
    MgoKjarrigan

Post by MgoKjarrigan Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:42 pm

ok if you want to play on your game we play on your game i even dont know why your doing this but i hope you will burn someday D:
    -Doshka
    -Doshka

Post by -Doshka Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:41 pm

REB0RN
    REB0RN

Forum Grade Points : 4996

Post by REB0RN Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:01 pm

I want to rec and make a tsne montage of rape but can i record with like i tri-pod n camera or do i need loads of stuff? And sum1 plz tell me what pvr is :/

Last edited by REB0RN on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    -Doshka
    -Doshka

Post by -Doshka Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Wait for mo to come back and he will record you hopefully Very Happy , You beasted in tnse today. A HD PVR is a high definition video recorder to record your ps3 games.
    REB0RN
    REB0RN

Forum Grade Points : 4996

Post by REB0RN Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Is a pvr like a thing that u can record tv with? My dad records tv n stuff and put onto disk for me to watch i have 2 boxess under the telly :
    Sony DVD High Definition Multimedia Interface 1080p upscale it says it has 160 gp harddrive
    Other 1 is older and says
    Panasonic dvd video recorder

Can i record with these? If i could would be auwwwwsum and i also have a camcorder but i thinks it quite old.

Last edited by REB0RN on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I PHAIL AT TYPING ON THE IPAD IM TOO QUICK FOR IT -_-)
    MgoKjarrigan
    MgoKjarrigan

Post by MgoKjarrigan Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:53 pm

doshka ever1 know your not smart :d this just make me laugh your nothing dude you worried to much and dont text something rude cuz this forums is not makeing for that Smile
    -Doshka
    -Doshka

Post by -Doshka Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Everything is going really well until you come here and spam your boring posts. I hope you get banned because your a joke. If you want to say anything learn to private message because Im sure no one on this forum gives a shit about you, so stop wasting your time.

Edit: Lol Rep this down :d I like it. You know the truth hurts, your speechless. You admitted you used net tools bravo. I love you
    MgoKjarrigan
    MgoKjarrigan

Post by MgoKjarrigan Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:17 am

lol im afraid about your words : lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:07 am