Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Padraig
Payno
6 posters

My Final Mission

Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8850

My Final Mission Empty My Final Mission

Post by Payno Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:33 pm

The upcoming EU Tournament will unfortunately be my final act as The Rebellion's leader.

This is due to a number of reasons:

*I have just started a new job recently and it's going to mean that I will regularly be late for weekday tournaments and survival. Which won't do the team any good.
    *Doubts over my leadership. Our lack of progress in tournaments must be for a reason. I've tried to rectify it, but things I say seem to fall on deaf ears. So I have basically ran out of ideas. Nobody disagrees with my tactics (to my face), but many don't seem to follow them either.
    *Lagswitchers. Well, maybe not lagswitchers directly but leading a team and regularly being cheated on is quite demoralising. To a point where the game feels no fun.

I will still be playing the game as I still find it enjoyable, but once this tournament is over I wont be leading anymore. Ideally I would like to pass on leadership to somebody so if you are interested then let me know. If nobody steps forward then I will have to disband, but hopefully it wont come to that.

Any prospective leader will have full access to this forum and can use/modify it as they wish. I would still like to be part of this clan and help maintain this forum though. Hopefully I will enjoy playing more without having as much responsibility.

Thank you to everyone who has been in the clan since I made it, and hopefully it will continue with a new leader and improve even more.

-Payno
    Padraig
    Padraig

Forum Grade Points : 7640

My Final Mission Empty Re: My Final Mission

Post by Padraig Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Bullshit Payno. You aren't stepping down as leader.
    Padraig
    Padraig

Post by Padraig Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Payno you are reading this, get on skype.
    Pyun Tae Foo
    Pyun Tae Foo

Forum Grade Points : 5370

Post by Pyun Tae Foo Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:56 pm

You want to know my personal feelings?

Your plans are the best plans anyone has, to be honest. However, it seems that most of us rather chat to the enemy or whatnot, so they miss when you give orders. (I miss your orders 'cause of lack of focus. :< ). It doesn't have to do with leadership in most cases, just that we lack a disciplined group. If you want to step down as leader, it should be because you plainly don't have time for it, not because you try leading a bunch of monkeys who can't listen. I respect you too much Payno to let you step down because we're dimwits.
    ADFOX
    ADFOX

Forum Grade Points : 5574

Post by ADFOX Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:01 pm

well pyun said it and im with him i wont let u step down and if the main reason is cuz of ur new job and u being late to survival then its allright be late we will still be on and if times u cant make it its allright pad usually hosts teams when ur gone . btw luv ya payno no hom0 <3
    FraRPetO
    FraRPetO

Forum Grade Points : 6026

Post by FraRPetO Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:08 am

cpl 4 leader !
    Padraig
    Padraig

Post by Padraig Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:35 am

FraRPetO wrote:cpl 4 leader !

Banned for spam.
    Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8850

Post by Payno Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Been 2 months now and I'm surprisingly pleased that this clan has basically run itself while I havent really been around! Nice job and thank you to whoever has been making the teams and stuff.

I've been busy with work and stuff but I'm getting settled in to my new lifestyle and I'm kinda missing bossing you all around.

Sooooo I'm hoping to come back properly soon and start pissing you all off again. I'm re-decorating the house at the moment but that should all be done within the next couple of weeks, so I should be back around then.
    ! Yumi !
    ! Yumi !

Forum Grade Points : 6253

Post by ! Yumi ! Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:04 pm

good to know payn (y)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:35 am