Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

New clan name, logo, forum artwork and layout

Player One
    Player One

Forum Grade Points : 6073

New clan name, logo, forum artwork and layout - Page 2 Empty Re: New clan name, logo, forum artwork and layout

Post by Player One Tue May 26, 2009 11:47 am

And check this out:

New clan name, logo, forum artwork and layout - Page 2 18dtnk
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Forum Grade Points : 6851

New clan name, logo, forum artwork and layout - Page 2 Empty Re: New clan name, logo, forum artwork and layout

Post by AtticusValo Tue May 26, 2009 12:03 pm

Player One wrote:And check this out:
    New clan name, logo, forum artwork and layout - Page 2 18dtnk
    Hope you don't mind, Ive just smoothed the edges and shrunk it a little, make it more signature friendly =D
    New clan name, logo, forum artwork and layout - Page 2 Msk7ir
    FraRPetO
    FraRPetO

Forum Grade Points : 6032

Post by FraRPetO Tue May 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Nice picture
    Player One
    Player One

Post by Player One Tue May 26, 2009 1:17 pm

AtticusValo wrote:Hope you don't mind, Ive just smoothed the edges and shrunk it a little, make it more signature friendly =D

lol Amateur. You should have done the black line around the picture better, the frame...

I've you want professional graffiti on that wall, give me some time, I'll make a real sig out of it :p
    Padraig
    Padraig

Forum Grade Points : 7646

Post by Padraig Tue May 26, 2009 1:22 pm

SIG WARS!!! Better put your children to bed, this could get nasty.

sly

Edit: Rebellion, Conspiracy and Project X are all clan names on MGO.
    Player One
    Player One

Post by Player One Tue May 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Dude! I just checked and Conspiracy is taken... But Conspiracy X is available.

Wanna go for CoX ? ... hehe.. cox.. tongue I could like make it now.. Then make Atti leader later right? That way, I can work on the emblem aswell.
    Padraig
    Padraig

Forum Grade Points : 7646

Post by Padraig Tue May 26, 2009 2:05 pm

I don't mind what the clan name is Smile Maybe see what the others think first? Don't create it yet though, you'd have to leave the clan to create it on your main and then everyone would know what is going down sly
    Player One
    Player One

Post by Player One Tue May 26, 2009 2:11 pm

My main like.. isn't in the clan Wink But yeah I was going to wait for the opinion of the others, no worries. I mean.. we would be called COX in slang.. or we just have to make sure it's CX by playing and acting cool.
    FraRPetO
    FraRPetO

Forum Grade Points : 6032

Post by FraRPetO Tue May 26, 2009 2:11 pm

CoX > COX
    Player One
    Player One

Post by Player One Tue May 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Yeah I said CoX first time, CX is way cooler though in my opinion.

STOP! BACK ON TOPIC!

I created a temporary theme as an admin, now I can just directly make a new visual style and apply it when it is done. I don't have much time now, but next tuesday I'm finished with my exams, then I can work on it 24/7.. We need the new style as a kicker.

Anyway Atti, Payno, you can check progress at the administration panel - display - temporary theme... if I remember correctly. Not that there is any progress now...

Give an opinion, I'll make a screenshot when it is worth it.
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Post by AtticusValo Tue May 26, 2009 3:48 pm

Dont wanna burst you guys bubblez but, i aint feeling the leader game again =/
    Of course id join but i just cant be bothered to be playing a big role in a clan, i dont want the hassle =[

I aint gonna be leavin' to apply for PBO either, no matter how many times they harras me =]
    Player One
    Player One

Post by Player One Tue May 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Is it such a drag ...? Well... I'm up for it. But I don't know for how long. Plus, at the moment I'm only level 11 :p

Sigh... wow you know how hard that post just hit me?! I've like known you as the leader since I've played MGO.

.. Anyway check the update, I got new topic icons, and got rid of the french buttons Smile

Sorry Bilal
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Post by AtticusValo Tue May 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Im just ready to hang up my leader hat and be a kickable member, thats all =]

About a new leader, ive talked with payno and i think he'd be the best for the role Smile
    Hes been a solid member for a long long time and hes helped me in making decisions so the role has to go to him.
    Player One
    Player One

Post by Player One Tue May 26, 2009 4:32 pm

I support that decision, Payno is well suited and of course old and wise.

EDIT: Oh just had a close call.. Almost clicked "apply theme to forum" silent
    Player One
    Player One

Post by Player One Tue May 26, 2009 5:03 pm

Alright so I made the prototype, including header. It's just a test, but tell me what you guys think. Just go to administration panel, display, and click temporary themes on the left side.

Only thing I havent done is the buttons on top and the bar over a square... Surprised
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Post by AtticusValo Tue May 26, 2009 5:14 pm

When viewing the temp, there's like a Grey flowery outline? :s
    Also, the women thing, its nice but its not really part of our whole rebel theme?
    may a fist something similar in replace to the woman?

I'm just throwing ideas though =]
    Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8856

Post by Payno Tue May 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Some good stuff there Thumbs Up!!

Agree on most of Atti's points there (we spent hours putting the current forum together and I think we have the same taste!)

Also, the 'new post' and 'locked topic' buttons that are on the bottom of the forum. Would be good to actually have new and locked written on them as it makes things more obvious for people (BJ).

Looking forward to getting it up and running now!
    Player One
    Player One

Post by Player One Wed May 27, 2009 5:03 am

Yes good points, I liked the flowery pater myself as it had the perfect coler and was a smooth pattern, but I guess yeah well.. they are still flowers. I will do the new and locked on the buttons, but I do like the collor differences this way. Anyway this has nothing to do with the final product, and was just an impression of the new color scheme.

I do like the new buttons for posting new topics, reply and quoting. I guess my style is more graphic and tight orientated, bu I will try to suit your needs. This is a collebaration effort after all, so I will put aside my lust for females. Also.. do want something with wolves? And maybe I can make a cartooney mascot for our forum.

Al the images Ive done so far were quickies but once we define what we want, we can make some cool, over the top detailed graphics.

Let me know the Idea's, I'll start a second temp. theme based on the current Project X so you can go compare different collors etc.

Oh and Atti? Is there a way to use a image as a background for the forum posts and the direct border around the forum?
    AtticusValo
    AtticusValo

Post by AtticusValo Wed May 27, 2009 6:15 am

Player One wrote:Oh and Atti? Is there a way to use a image as a background for the forum posts and the direct border around the forum?
    Im not sure man, i never came across anything like that when i was revamping the forum last time =/
    Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8856

Post by Payno Wed May 27, 2009 7:40 am

Player One wrote:Yes good points, I liked the flowery pater myself as it had the perfect coler and was a smooth pattern, but I guess yeah well.. they are still flowers. I will do the new and locked on the buttons, but I do like the collor differences this way. Anyway this has nothing to do with the final product, and was just an impression of the new color scheme.

I do like the new buttons for posting new topics, reply and quoting. I guess my style is more graphic and tight orientated, bu I will try to suit your needs. This is a collebaration effort after all, so I will put aside my lust for females. Also.. do want something with wolves? And maybe I can make a cartooney mascot for our forum.

Al the images Ive done so far were quickies but once we define what we want, we can make some cool, over the top detailed graphics.

Let me know the Idea's, I'll start a second temp. theme based on the current Project X so you can go compare different collors etc.

Oh and Atti? Is there a way to use a image as a background for the forum posts and the direct border around the forum?

Just keep throwing your ideas around. Some really cool stuff in there and I have no doubt that it will look very cool by the time this goes live.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:30 am