Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
hisnake
! Yumi !
Legend/Sasuke
Payno
ADFOX
Padraig
wtap
11 posters

TRF training help.

Legend/Sasuke
    Legend/Sasuke

Forum Grade Points : 5508

TRF training help. - Page 2 Empty Re: TRF training help.

Post by Legend/Sasuke Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:30 pm

yh defo.
    the mode i fear is RES and TDM.
    other then that is easy.Smile
    CAP is my favorite mode. this is where i shine in spot light xD
    wtap
    wtap

Forum Grade Points : 5465

Post by wtap Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:06 pm

I reckon the one map/mode that we ALWAYS struggle with is FF RES, esp on the attacking side, for some unknown reason, recently we camp in spawn and basically get stuck. We gotta stop doing this and at least get out of spawn xD

Another RES point is imo its very different tactics depending on what teams def first.

On CAP we have defo got a lot better in recent weeks, however there is still stuff that we seem to do that leaves me scratching my head in disbelief. I think we hang about too much, rather than rushing through with the target esp on maps like TT and SS. Also, the use of chaffs is only really good if its a close game or if we just want to play w one target(which i reckon we should do more often)

wtap
    wtap

Post by wtap Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:18 am

Rightio, i want all the TRF guys registered on the forums to list each mode and state what would be their preferred role in the game, ie running in race etc etc. I would assign you all roles, but i would be interested to see where YOU guys think you fit in the team first.

I'm gonna give each of you roles that are best suited to your playstyle and one that will work best for the team as whole. Once we are aware of our jobs in each mode i want you guys(including myself) to STICK TO THEM.

At the moment i feel there is not enough people playing for the team as whole, rather for individual glory(which everyone does from time to time i might add xD) and a lot if this is down to lack of communication and really just using common sense and awareness of whatever situation there is.

Also, sorry to the guys last night that were left for the last hour when i rage disbanded the team, i was just getting too annoyed. There was far too much pissing about by people(particularly the new guys i might add) to make it worth our while to stay on, i felt.

Oh yh, i will say it again, i want ALL active TRF guys to either get skype or headsets/mics etc in the coming weeks.

Ahhhh, rant over.

<3

Legend/Sasuke
    Legend/Sasuke

Post by Legend/Sasuke Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:22 pm

alright jaime. here's my suitable role in these modes.

CAP : my suitable role in this mode is defending the target. because i'm really good at defend then attacking.

Race : usually wtap ask me and maxtec to capture goal. since we need a shielder and a sharpshooter ( me xD ) to clear the area to goal it. so i'm good at both defending and attacking. depends on which team we're facing.

RES : in this mode i take charge at Sixth Sense 3. so there's no need to have another one. instead someone should have mono 3 or scanner.

TSNE : in this mode i usually take scanner ex if no one taking it. if someone have it.. then i'll use blade 2 , Run 1, mono 3.

TDM : i use AR2 , Run1 and mono 3. so we need someone use Sixth Sense in case if enemy team camps with mag.
    Maxtec

Forum Grade Points : 5208

Post by Maxtec Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:08 am

I don't like running in race most of the time, it's just a ticket to die alot and get nowhere with the toy. Whoever runs always ends up on their own. When I'm nominated to run I never take the target I just try and sheild in front of the runner so he can get through. After I die I get lost. If someone chaffed I'm basically fucked because I have no idea where anyone is, I just go near the enemy's goal and try and def. Race is a nightmare. I quite enjoy it when I know what's going on though.
    SO race, I'll run and I'll def, whichever but I should stick to one in each game maybe.

I pretty much always sheild in base and cap too if DP is on. So you know what I'm going to do.
    In base I'm not so sure about the "dboi" tactic, I think the central base is a bit of a trap, it usually changes hands a few times. One thing TH3AR was always raging about when I was in Gypsy Hunters was that the closest base should be taken by just one person, you don't need 6 all trying to get the base 5 metres away from the spawn.
    I think I'm quite good at base anyway, one of my better modes

cap I sheild because of what tap was talking about on SS and TT, You have the bottleneck corridor with two teams trying to get through from opposite directions. I think maybe flanking would be a good idea. Since I started sheilding and shotgunning and using aa more you need to find a way to get closer to people, flanking in tt is pretty easy tbh. I've got some good kills flanking .
    Anyway, people flanking behind the enemy on those two maps to let the target carrier get through is my idea.

res and tsne I think we just need to pair up
    On UU tsne I always rush the sneaker's roof because there's ALWAYS one or two of them up there.
    I get one and get stabbed or sometimes get two up there. We need to have two people go up there. btw there's always sneakers up there but not once have I got stubnned climbing off the ladder, it's pretty safe if you're quick and careful I think.

bomb is basically a clusterfuck for me. I just try and kill people around the goals and hope it does some good

tdm depends on the map/mode and if dp is on and what I feel like doing. sometimes I'll ar2 run 2, sometimes ar2 run1 qb3, sometimes I'll shotgun, sometimes sheild and AA mk23. tbh it's like the default mode of mgo and I can't say I care for it so I just do whatever I feel like and try not to die too much

um....yeah

oh! and skype. wtap has mine I think but I don't think I've ever signed in to it.
    Padraig
    Padraig

Forum Grade Points : 7623

Post by Padraig Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Race is the most occurring objective mode so it's pretty vital to sort out positions. We used to be very unorganised also but now that we have a good team balance, I think it's our favourite mode. Skype comes in really handy as well for resetting targets as well as knowing where the target is if someone threw a chaff.

I think if you shield alot Max, you should take the target. Who cares about dying a lot. You should see Yumi's weekly stats :p
    beb0
    beb0

Forum Grade Points : 5054

Post by beb0 Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:32 pm

race my face i llove it
    Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8833

Post by Payno Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:34 pm

beb0 wrote:race my face i llove it

Sounds dirty
    Maxtec

Post by Maxtec Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:24 am

Padraig wrote:Race is the most occurring objective mode so it's pretty vital to sort out positions. We used to be very unorganised also but now that we have a good team balance, I think it's our favourite mode. Skype comes in really handy as well for resetting targets as well as knowing where the target is if someone threw a chaff.

I think if you shield alot Max, you should take the target. Who cares about dying a lot. You should see Yumi's weekly stats :p
    It's not the dying that's a problem, it's being on your own vs their 3 or 4 defenders.
    We really need to sort out something for race
    wtap
    wtap

Post by wtap Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:42 am

^^ Agreed max, so we will make RACE the first mode to get organized then.
    If we have 3 people running, I will come with you and mo, poss w shield aswell. The rest of the team, whoever it is, has to do defend hard, and look where their target is on map.

Im Just waiting on possibility of more TRF posting(although i have sinking feeling, there will be no more people posting) before we set up roles for each mode. Ta to you and mo for your input btw.

Can you 2 be on skype by wed btw.
    Padraig
    Padraig

Post by Padraig Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:59 am

wtap wrote:^^ Agreed max, so we will make RACE the first mode to get organized then.
    If we have 3 people running, I will come with you and mo, poss w shield aswell. The rest of the team, whoever it is, has to do defend hard, and look where their target is on map.

Im Just waiting on possibility of more TRF posting(although i have sinking feeling, there will be no more people posting) before we set up roles for each mode. Ta to you and mo for your input btw.

Would Legend Killer not be one of your best shooters? He should be in defense I reckon. I played some race with Cladisney yesterday and he was really solid at defense too. Stuck to his role very well.

Maxtec

Post by Maxtec Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:52 am

Padraig wrote:
    wtap wrote:^^ Agreed max, so we will make RACE the first mode to get organized then.

Would Legend Killer not be one of your best shooters? He should be in defense I reckon. I played some race with Cladisney yesterday and he was really solid at defense too. Stuck to his role very well.

I'll run or go with runner then, and when I die I'll try and stick to getting back to running instead of getting caught up defending.
    Sometimes I can run well, sometimes I completely fail and I have no idea what I'm doing differently
    Race is a puzzler
    Oh wtap, I can be on skype anytime. I might have some department leaving dinner for someone on wednesday night though but I'm not sure, load of bollocks tbh....being "nice" to people......fucking bastards
    Padraig
    Padraig

Post by Padraig Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 am

Should we organise some TR vs TRF Race matches?
    beb0
    beb0

Forum Grade Points : 5054

Post by beb0 Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:34 am

Padraig wrote:Should we organise some TR vs TRF Race matches?
    trf > tr 8D
    ! Yumi !
    ! Yumi !

Forum Grade Points : 6236

Post by ! Yumi ! Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:52 am

My race weekly stats ftw :3
    Legend/Sasuke
    Legend/Sasuke

Post by Legend/Sasuke Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:28 am

i agree with pad.
    i should be in defence on race.
    from now on.
    wtap
    wtap

Post by wtap Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Ok then mo, ill put you on defense in race for a bit see how it goes.

Legend/Sasuke
    Legend/Sasuke

Post by Legend/Sasuke Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:18 pm

wtap wrote:Ok then mo, ill put you on defense in race for a bit see how it goes.

nice. xD shomown
    Legend/Sasuke
    Legend/Sasuke

Post by Legend/Sasuke Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 am

can anyone tell me... how much kills/deaths should i get for 1:3 ratio?
    since i already fail at math Sad
    i'm aiming for hound then doberman xD
    Zoli
    Zoli

Forum Grade Points : 7427

Post by Zoli Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:05 am

ask pad he s good at these things

Last edited by Zoli on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Padraig
    Padraig

Post by Padraig Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:13 am

You need about 1180 TDM kills without dying and you also need some mode win % to be done. Start with the TDM Wink
    Legend/Sasuke
    Legend/Sasuke

Post by Legend/Sasuke Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:27 pm

ok. thanks for info bro Very Happy
    Legend/Sasuke
    Legend/Sasuke

Post by Legend/Sasuke Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:32 pm

wait.... if i had like 1000 kills and died once. i wont be able to get hound?? Shocked
    wtap
    wtap

Post by wtap Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:11 pm

yup, think so...boosty time my friend xD
    Legend/Sasuke
    Legend/Sasuke

Post by Legend/Sasuke Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 pm

but even if i boost.. 1180 killls takes more time.. Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 am